03 July 2011

T quotes du jour

T: Actually, I DO know how to make a mummy. Ms. Frizzle book tells you how, right here. But you probably wouldn't want to do it.... 'Take the brain out,' so, you know, pretty gross.

T: We had to make a pretty good deal to help it so we could stay good friends with each other. The deal was that I had to stop tackling him and that he had to stop big pushing me. S: Well, okay, sounds like a good deal. Did it work? T: Well sure, because the other part of the deal was hug until we laughed.

T: It's okay, Mama, I'm not playing guns or bombs like are not okay. I'm just playing that the characters are dropping dynamite.

T: This. Is. NOT. A. Good. Day. I keep using up warnings, losing video time for the week, and you are not saying yes to ANYTHING that I want! S: That does sound like a hard day. So, can we switch it to a good day? T: Well, if we could just do that, don't you think I would have DONE it by now?!

T: I really wish there could be Shakespeare this year. S: Yeah, me too. But you have a lot of years to do acting, and I'm excited for when it works out. T: Yeah... but being on stage, you don't have to guess what to say or how to move. But everyday life, you have to figure all that out on your own.

No comments: